The Butterfly Sign: Human Error - Chapter II PC torrent
The Butterfly Sign: Human Error - Chapter II
Developer: Quantum Phoenix Studio, Dennis Esie
Publisher: Quantum Phoenix
Genre: Action, 1st person, Adventure, Detective, Indie
Language: EN / RU / GER
Release Date: 2017
The Butterfly Sign: Human Error is the second chapter of the first person detective video game in which we are playing as a sole survivor of a serious terrorist attack. Protagonist is the only witness of the incident and his fate depends on his memories. That’s why he goes in for a desperate measure: he takes the experimental medication called “Rammex”, which immerses him in the depths of his mind and makes him accurately recollect a chain of events, which had happened. While wandering through his own memories, the protagonist has to look for evidences and learn bits and pieces to find the guilty persons…
The main feature of the second chapter of the game is the concept of multilevel memories. Drug effect of Rammex makes the protagonist remember everything he has ever known, while maintaining freedom of action and choice inside his memories. This means that if the protagonist finds the device with Rammex in his memories, then theoretically he may use it…
The second distinctive feature of this episode is the spatial confusion inside the memories or, put simply, looped space. Some of the memories will cause errors in memory, thus creating looped space: while trying to leave the location by all means, the protagonist will make it into it again and again and so on ad infinitum. You will have to put your thinking cap on in order to solve this puzzle, to break the loop and to get out.
- Excellent graphics achieved with Unreal Engine 4 – the most advanced game engine in the world. We used photogrammetry technology and high-resolution textures to create the world of The Butterfly Sign as beautiful as possible.
- Non-linear dialogues and the ability to make choices which will affect the course of the story and the ending. The progress of the dialogue always depends on your location. And you always have the opportunity to make choices, sometimes insignificant, sometimes important for the further story.
- Brainstorm your head with investigation of murders, puzzles and mysteries. The Butterfly Sign develops the player’s skills of criminology and deduction. For those players who prefer the story, there is always the easiest difficulty level, but if you are really up to the true detective, you have a variety of other levels, including the hardest one causing the game restart after a single death.
- In The Butterfly Sign, the events take place in the past and in the present simultaneously.
- The atmospheric sound. We have paid a great attention to sound effects in The Butterfly Sign. Every lamp, every water drop falling from the ceiling has its own sound. Each room boasts of its own unique ambience corresponding to its style and mood.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 or AMD FX-6300
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64bit)
Video Card: GTX 660 or R9 270x
Free Disk Space: 20 GB
Game Size: 10.6 GB
How to download from this site
How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the installed games directory