Late Shift PC torrent
Publisher: Wales Interactive
Genre: Adventure, Int-Movie, Indie
Language: EN / RU / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2017
Late Shift is a high stakes FMV crime thriller. After being forced into the robbery of a lucrative auction house, mathematics student Matt is left proving his innocence in the brutal London heist. Your choices will have consequences from the very start, right through to the very end. One small decision could change the entire outcome in a choose-your-own-adventure style gameplay that can lead to one of seven conclusions.
Written by the author of Sherlock Holmes (2009 film), experience a gripping live-action crime thriller with a total of over 180 decision points. Do you steal the car or do you run away? Do you follow orders or sabotage the plan? You’ll have just seconds to decide as the film continues to roll with no pauses and no looping footage.
Shot in full HD, Late Shift’s cinematic experience blends the line between movies, games and interactive storytelling.
Your Decisions Are You
- Multi-optional Storytelling: One story, countless storylines, seven endings.
- A completely live action, cinematic interactive thriller, filmed in full HD in London, England.
- Over 180 decision points in total with no pauses and no looping footage.
- Directed by Tobias Weber, and written by Michael R. Johnson, author of Sherlock Holmes (2009 film)
- Acting performances by Joe Sowerbutts (Matt), Haruka Abe (May-Ling) and Oliver Twist’s Richard Durden (Samuel Parr).
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3
Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad Core 2.3GHz or equivalent processor
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit
Video Card: Direct X 11.0 compliant video card with 2GB RAM (NVidia GeForce GTX 750 or AMD Radeon HD 7850)
Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Game Size: 6.99 GB
How to download from this site
How to Install
Temporary Disable Antivirus and Firewall
Steam account must be created and steam itself closed.
1. Launch setup.exe
2. Choose install version (cracked or steam)
3. Install the game
Change interface language in the game settings.