Life Is Strange: Complete Season (2015) + Before the Storm. Episode 1 (2017)
Developer: DONTNOD Entertainment / Deck Nine
Publisher: Square Enix
Genre: Adventure, Action 3D, 3rd-Person
Language: EN / RU
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2015 - 2017
Life Is Strange: Complete Season (2015): Life is Strange is an award-winning and critically acclaimed episodic adventure game that allows the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows Vista, 7
Video Card: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM (not recommended for Intel HD Graphics cards)
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Life Is Strange: Complete Season (2015)
Life is Strange: Before the Storm. Episode 1 (2017): Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a new three part; standalone adventure set three years before the first game in the BAFTA award-winning franchise.
You play as sixteen-year old Chloe Price who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success.
When Rachel learns a secret about her family that threatens to destroy her world, it is her newfound friendship with Chloe that gives her the strength to carry on.
No longer alone the girls must confront each other's demons and together, find a way to overcome them.
- Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
- ‘Backtalk’ - A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
- Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
- Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
- Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack & original score by Daughter
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1GHz) or AMD Phenom X4 945 (3.0GHz)
RAM: 3 GB
OS: Windows 7 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
Video Card: AMD Radeon R7 250 or NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650
Free Disk Space: 14 GB
Life is Strange: Before the Storm. Episode 1 (2017)
Game Size: 10.72 & 3.45 GB
How to download from this site
<< Life Is Strange: Complete Season >>
<< Life is Strange: Before the Storm. Episode 1 >>