Unforgiving - A Northern Hymn PC torrent
Unforgiving - A Northern Hymn
Developer: Angry Demon Studio
Publisher: Angry Demon Studio
Genre: Action, Horror, 1st-Person, 3D
Language: EN / RU / Multi13
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2017
You may think you know your limits – what evils you might be willing to commit to save yourself.
Are you ready to find out what you are capable of? Are you brave enough to face the darkness in your soul?
Not only are the old stories true, but the things that crawl in the shadows are more wretched than you could have ever imagined.
The whispers of the northern woods pick at your sanity. Your fingers tremble as you light your final match, body shivering from dread. Do you sense them hunting for you? Can you feel them hunger for your last breath?
You can feel his eyes on you, sitting at the water's edge, watching as he plays his infernal violin…
When you cross the line and enter that unforgiving place, what will you do to save yourself?
Can you even be saved?
All the stories being told to scare children are actually true. The Swedish folklore is real and it's coming for you!
Unforgiving - A Northern Hymn is a first person horror game heavily inspired by Swedish folklore and the Nordic mythology to create the nightmares that's been haunting Swedish children for many generations.
- Traditional Swedish environments filled with some of the most famous creatures from Swedish folklore.
- Intelligent AI choosing its own paths instead of patrolling on the same routes over and over.
- 4K support.
- Joy for explorers with open world areas and plenty to discover and inspect.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel core i3 or equivalent AMD
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64-bit
Video Card: GTX 460m
Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Game Size: 1.48 GB
How to download from this site
How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots