Abracadabrew is a fun and chaotic, memory-based, local couch co-op game for 1 to 4 players. Cooperate with your friends while using your memory skills to brew as many potions as you can before dawn. Gather ingredients hidden around the room while communicating and staying focused to unlock new brain-racking potions combinations!
- Gather the correct ingredients to brew as many magical potions as you can before dawn with fun, intense and chaotic gameplay where concentration and communication is key to success.
- Play through all the levels via single player or bring some friends along for even more frenzied potion brewing action.
- Abracadebrew provides entirely family-friendly content for all ages, allowing the whole family to join in and play while remaining challenging for those who enjoy a challenge.
- Each time you play a level, it is randomly generated, granting limitless replayability.
- 25 unique levels each either their own environment and layout with more to come in the near future.
- Intense boss battles against scary monsters that you must fight back by brewing the correct potions.
- Unlock new playable characters as you play the game, with 20 in total to unlock.
- Prove you are the best at brewing potions, and battle for your place on the leaderboards.
- Experience everything you would ever imagine from a game about witches brewing potions. From magic to potions to bat wings and spider webs, Abracadabrew has it all!
Developer: Miju Games
Publisher: Miju Games
Genre: Casual, Action, Puzzle
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or better, OpenGL Support required
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots