One of the most beloved real-time strategy games returns to glory with Age of Empires IV, putting you at the center of epic historical battles that shaped the world. Featuring both familiar and innovative new ways to expand your empire in vast landscapes with stunning 4K visual fidelity, Age of Empires IV brings an evolved real-time strategy game to a new generation.
- Return to History – The past is prologue as you are immersed in a rich historical setting of 8 diverse civilizations across the world from the English to the Chinese to the Delhi Sultanate in your quest for victory. Build cities, manage resources, and lead your troops to battle on land and at sea in 4 distinct campaigns with 35 missions that span across 500 years of history from the Dark Ages up to the Renaissance.
- Choose Your Path to Greatness with Historical Figures – Live the adventures of Joan of Arc in her quest to defeat the English, or command mighty Mongol troops as Genghis Khan in his conquest across Asia. The choice is yours – and every decision you make will determine the outcome of history.
- Customize Your Game with Mods – Available in Early 2022, play how you want with user generated content tools for custom games.
- Challenge the World – Jump online to compete, cooperate or spectate with up to 7 of your friends in PVP and PVE multiplayer modes.
Developer: Relic Entertainment, World's Edge Publisher: Xbox Game Studios Genre: Strategy, RTS Language: EN / Multi14 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-6300U or AMD Ryzen 5 2400G | CPU with AVX support required RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 / 11 (64 bit) Video Card: Intel HD 520 or AMD Radeon RX Vega 11 Free Disk Space: 50 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 3.6 GHz 6-core (Intel i5) or AMD Ryzen 5 1600 | CPU with AVX support required RAM: 16 GB OS: Windows 10 / 11 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 970 GPU or AMD Radeon RX 570 GPU with 4GB of VRAM Free Disk Space: 50 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory