Andalia is a fantasy real-time strategy game, created with diversity in mind, reflected by its amount of civilisations, biomes and resources.
Andalia draws heavily from other real-time strategy titles, yet offers its own spin on the classical RTS gameplay aswell as its own additions, which, among other things, would be:
– The existence of a parallel plane: The Underworld
– A large variety of resources.
– Regrowing flora. Trees can reproduce.
– Mines, quarries and underworld rifts can be infinitely mined for their resource.
– Houses produce taxes, acting as the primary source of gold.
– Walls can be manned with archers.
– Units gain experience in combat.
– Secret obelisks may be found and activated
– A neutral faction, The Hive, launches periodic attacks on all players.
Developer: Joel St. Publisher: Sundust Genre: Strategy, RTS Language: EN / GER Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel iCore i3-2100 or AMD FX-6300 RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or AMD ATI Radeon RX 460 (2GB VRAM) Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder “DARKSiDERS” to the installed games directory