ASA: A Space Adventure - Remastered Edition torrent download for PC
ASA: A Space Adventure - Remastered Edition
ASA: A Space Adventure was originally created with love by a single person, and now comes back in a HD remake thanks to the help of developer Andrea Rinaldi. ASA is a first-person slideshow adventure game (point & click) reminiscent of famous games such as the Myst and Rhem series. Visit a vast spaceship called The Ark, divided into several areas, and discover the truth behind the Cubes and their creators...
You'll probably need a pen and a paper to write down your notes in order to solve the challenging puzzles! This game can be very difficult for people who are not familiar with the genre.
In 2057, an astronaut finds a strange Black Cube in Space, and is teleported onto a mysterious spaceship called the Ark. You soon discover that he's not the first astronaut from planet Terra to arrive here: Philip Forte lived through the very same experience in 2011 and, fortunately, left a diary explaining his story. With this help, you visit the Ark, with one single goal in mind: getting back home!
ASA: Remastered Edition is an improved version of the game originally released in January 2013 by Simon Mesnard. It is part of the Black Cube series, a collection of Sci-Fi projects based on a book.
Original version features:
- 9 different environments (6 areas on the main spaceship, 2 planets, 1 satellite)
- 10 hours of gameplay
- a story illustrated with several CG movies for a better immersion
- rythmed with an original soundtrack by Stélian Derenne (Karreo).
- walk in the steps of a disapeared astronaut. Read his diary to find clues and recreate the full storyline.
- discover the first released game of the Black Cube series
New in this HD Remake:
ASA: Remastered Edition is the exact same than the original ASA game, except that we've been working on several new features specifically for the Steam release. Despite a lot of efforts in the past, the original version released in 2013 presented different issues that could not be solved, so we decided to restart from scratch with a new game engine! Here's the list of new features:
- Play in HD 1920x800 (1024x432 for the original game) - we have re-rendered all the backgrounds from the original 3D scenes (not a photoshop upscale!)
- Developed with Visonaire Studio, allowing more flexibility and stability
- We've added visual aids to identify the hotspots
- More translations, no need to patch anymore! (English, French, Italian, Spanish and German)
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux
Developer: Simon Says: Play! Publisher: Simon Says: Play! Genre: Adventure, Exploration, Sci-Fi, 1st Person Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2015
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Duo Core 1.8Ghz+ (approx) RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Unzip the game to any place on your hard drive
2. Click on game shortcut, Run it as an administrator (Right-click on the shortcut ⇛ Properties ⇛ Compatibility ⇛ Run this program as administrator).