Kou Kadokura, a cyber officer, seeks to uncover the truth behind the tragedy that ended his once peaceful life. A war looms, and the answers he’s looking for are locked away in him... So why can't he remember anything? Unravel the mysteries hidden in his lost memories through this fast-paced mech action game!
- Combines visual novel storytelling and 3D action game combat to weave a gripping tale.
- Branching tech tree with weapons for your mech that gain experience and evolve the more you use them in combat.
- Customize your loadouts with your choice from over 100 unique weapons to change gameplay. Want to be melee only? Go for it! Prefer to fight from a distance? We've got you covered!
- Extensively customizable UI with plug-ins that let you see only the information you want in battle.
- 5 levels of difficulty that can be changed at any point, as well as unlockable features that modify everything from enemy and ally AI to their damage values.
- Survival mode, an in game database of characters, factions, relationships, and mechs, and a scenario chart that shows you all the things you've unlocked and missed as you pass them.
- Carries your progress forward through multiple playthroughs to unlock new story branches and help you discover the truth.
Publisher: Sekai Project
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG, Visual Novel, Sci-fi
Language: EN / JAP / CHN
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Core 2 Duo (Core i3 or higher recommended)
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Video Card: OpenGL or DirectX Compatible
Free Disk Space: 9 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots