Ben and Ed is a 3D platformer, which takes place in an uncommon dystopian world. The player controls Ed the Zombie, who is forced to participate in a grotesque game show called "Rundead".Will he beat all obstacles Hans Showmaster confronts him with, to save his best friend Ben?
- Lose your limbs, but that is ok, you're a zombie!
- Survive deadly traps, well... you're dead anyway!
- Liberate your best friend Ben, he really needs your help!
- Defeat monstrous machines!
Throw your head to reach hidden locations and recover your body!
- Jump, creep, dodge, crawl... come on! Just reach the goal, no matter in what condition!
- 23 deadly, colourful obstacle courses filled with blades, hammers, lasers, acid, dog food and chicken.
- Unlockable challenges.
- Chicken, chicken, chicken, CHICKEN and Chicken!
Developer: Sluggerfly Publisher: Sluggerfly Genre: Action, 3D Platformer, Adventure, Indie Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2015
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2,0 GHz or faster RAM: 4 GB OS: Window 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit) Video Card: DirectX 10 compatible graphics card Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2,5 GHz or faster RAM: 8 GB OS: Window 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit) Video Card: DirectX 11 compatible graphics card Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the installed games directory