Around the 18th century, a Evil sect emerged. Its main objective was to transform people into
zombies. So they would be more faithful, they would kill and die for the cause!
The sect started to expand a lot, getting bigger and with more followers, they used heavy black magic in their rituals.
The Catholic Church clearly did not accept, they started to persecute and burn the followers of the sect, accusing them of witchcraft.
Since then they have disappeared, it is rumored that they live in the middle of the forest, living in small villages ...
The sect was known as ... Black Butterfly!
Isac lived very happily with his wife Jill, and their little son Carl. One day, a terrible car accident, took Carl's life. Jill never accepted!
Two years have passed and Isac decides to move, move out of town and live in the middle of nature. For only then, he could try to forget what happened and start a new life with his wife. So they move to a small village well isolated from civilization, but their new neighbors are not very receptive.
Black Butterfly is a true survival horror experience that aims to show that the most terrifying monsters of all come from the human mind, or not quite so human!
- Gameplay: Can be played stealthily, however, it will have weaponry and resources for its defense.
- Immersive graphics: AAA quality graphics offer players more immersion within the game.
- Enemies: They are very unpredictable, they approach very quickly (Some may be stronger than others).
- Experience: You can fight or run, but sometimes your only option will be to defeat the enemy.
Developer: Rafael Braza Publisher: 616 GAMES Genre: Action, Survival Horror, Shooter, 1st Person Language: EN / POR Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.2 GHz Dual Core RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX / ATI Radeon HD 3xxx series Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 2.8 GHz Quad Core RAM: 3 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 1GB NVIDIA GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 6850 or better Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "TiNYiSO" to the installed games directory