Blade Arcus from Shining: Battle Arena torrent download for PC
Blade Arcus from Shining: Battle Arena
In a world controlled by blade, magic, and fist, diverse warriors gather for battle!
This is a 2D fighting game featuring characters from Shining Blade and Shining Hearts.
- Tag Battle with 16 playable characters
- Beautiful artwork by Tony (AlbionWorks)
- Story Mode with full voice acting
- Hone your skills in Traning Mode!
- Go head to head with your friends in Versus Mode!
- Online mode, created just for the Steam release!
- Defeat your rivals from all over the world with Online Leaderboards/Ranking System!
4 Different Game Modes!
- Explore the characters stories in an RPG style with full voice acting in Story Mode!
- Go head to head with your friends in Versus mode.
- Hone your skills in Training Mode.
- Take on Blade Arcus Battle Arena players from all around the world with Online mode.
Play as one of 16 different characters from the Shining Universe!
All your favourite characters are here including Rage, Sakuya, Misty, Sonia, Rick and Dylan!
Beautiful Artwork and Voice Acting
Tony (AlbionWorks) has created some incredibly beautiful artwork for this game.
We’ve also brought on an incredible cast of voice actors including Yukari Tamura, Nana Mizuki and Rie Kugimiya.
Originally from Japanese game centres/arcades, Blade Arcus from Shining features unique battle and game balance systems. Play online, defeat your rivals, and become the very best!
You’ll utilize tag-based mechanics by selecting a primary character and a secondary character. You can switch characters between rounds as well as call on your partner for help using “Link Attacks”.
Developer: Studio Saizensen Publisher: Studio Saizensen Genre: Action, Fighting Language: EN / JAP Treatment: Included Release Date: 2016
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or faster processor RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 Video Card: OpenGL 3.1 compliant video card Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory (with replace)