Braveland is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies with hexagonal battlefield. You will start as a humble warrior's son whose village was cruelly raided and will end as talented commander of your army.
The story will take place in a hand-drawn world and cover many interesting places and characters. Various warriors will join your army - archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more.
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles.
- 26 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems.
- Three story chapters each in unique corner of the world.
- Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Hours of gameplay with 50 battles.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
Developer: Tortuga Team
Publisher: Tortuga Team
Genre: Strategy, Turn-based, RPG, Adventure, 3D
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2014
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / 7 or later
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, Intel HD 3000, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots