Camp Simulator allows you to experience what camp means by making your preparation according to the variable and challenging conditions of natural environments. You can play all the experiences with up to four friends in multiplayer mode or single player mode. If you want to have a relaxing camping experience, you can go to the camp by carefully preparing with the maximum capacity of your bag when starting the game. Or if you want a camping that is difficult to survive, start the game with limited resources, find your way with your compass, and use the resources nature has to offer you to survive.
- The multiplayer co-op mode allows you to play in a team of up to 4 people to survive and fight the natural conditions. There is no specific role requirement within the team, but you are completely free to choose task sharing.
- You can fully create your personal avatar with ultra detailed customization system, even male or female characters.
- You can craft many things with various inventory items that you can find in nature.
- In deep snow or in a jungle, You have to use your compass and map effectively to find your way through survive.
- Environmental conditions and movement activities affect all vital of the your character. That's why you should use your energy properly and rest when necessary.
- Sit by the fire and cook or just set up a camping chair and relax.
Developer: CubeCube Sports Ltd.
Publisher: CubeCube Sports Ltd.
Genre: Simulation, Survival, Adventure
Language: EN / Multi8
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 with 3,1 GHz or AMD FX-8150 with 3,6 GHz or higher
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: GeForce GTX 750 Ti (2 GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon RX 460 (2 GB VRAM) or higher
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots