Carebotz is a 2.5D, side-scroller, gravity-shooter game with a little metroidvania-lite style
- The world - Handcrafted with love by sci-fi enthusiasts. A ruined factory with many secrets and unknown technologies. Sometimes exploration will be the key to survival.
- Story - This is not really a story-oriented game, but with some investigation, you may stumble upon some information about the factory, the enemies, and ofc. about Bibz. This little maintenance carebot is the protagonist of the game.
- Campaign - The story mode has got content that should take an average player 6-8 hours to play through, and it also contains many secrets, caters to multiple different playstyles, and includes a number of different paths to take, to keep the game interesting through multiple replays. You will fight against groups of different enemy types, but you have to manage your energy level and the gravity which make your journey harder than you'd think
Developer: Glasscannon Studio Publisher: Glasscannon Studio Genre: Action, Arcade, Adventure, Sci-fi Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.2GHz or similar RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Dedicated graphics card, GTX 770 2GB or similar Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory