Message for survivors on the Earth's orbit!
After a nuclear war life on the surface became impossible. A 300m thick radioactive fog covered the Earth.
Our scientists in the past decade predicted such course of events and used all available potential to build cliffs in the mountain region to restore life on Earth.
We are looking for bold active people to manage the process of restoring life on Earth. Join!
- develop in parallel the economics of several independent cities
- trade between your cities and the orbital station
- a dynamic climate change that will test the strength of your cities' economies.
- choose between ecological and harmful power supply
- 35 additional university researches to improve the city structure
- 39 structures for constructing the city
- 11 goods for trade and consumption
- possibility of switching between the 3D and the orthographic camera, as well as a free camera for walking around the city.
Developer: Lion's Shade Publisher: Lion's Shade Genre: Strategy (Real-time), Simulator, 3D Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 or newer Video Card: Hardware Accelerated Graphics Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "TiNYiSO" to the installed games directory