Code Dread is a survival horror game for 1~4 players. You are on a mission to investigate an old abandoned hospital. Be prepared to fight against a ferocious monster lurking in the shadow!
Far from downtown, in the lonely countryside, there is an abandoned hospital. Rural residents never want to go near it, but rumor has it that this hospital was initially built to accomodate mental patients and later used for some illegal operations run by the government. No one knows what happend afterward and why it was abandoned, but apparently the place is haunted. Some people insist they saw a silhouette in the window. You are hired to investigate this incident. Can you solve the mystery of the hospital and get out with your team?
– Single player mode – You can beat the game solo, only if you are brave and capable enough.
– Co-op mode – You can play with 1-3 friends. The strength of the monster scales depending on how many players you have.
– In-game voice chat – You can talk with players near you. Let them hear you screaming out loud.
Developer: Edogawa Games Publisher: Edogawa Games Genre: Adventure, Survival Horror Language: EN / Multi14 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5 or new-gen i3 / AMD equivalent RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD equivalent Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory