Crimson earth is a 3rd person, over the shoulder, zombie survival game set in a desolate and barren world. Hordes of zombies have taken over, your job is to exterminate them and clear the sectors one at a time.
Hordes of Zombies have taken over the world. Your mission is simple, destroy all zombies and save the planet! But make sure you do it in style while listening to groovy tunes. Burn them, tear their limbs off, throw them off a cliff, pop their heads off or order an airstrike on the whole horde.
- 8 Unlockable weapons including pistols, semi-automatic and automatic rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns and flamethrowers.
- Unique ways of disposing of zombies, burn them, headshot them or order an airstrike to take out the whole horde.
- Realistic gory blood effects and limb detachment physics
- Special abilities including incendiary ammo, scatter bombs and zombie repellent.
- Unique environments including abandoned arenas, ports, deserts, destroyed bridges and labs.
Developer: EHTechnology Publisher: EHTechnology Genre: Action, Shooter, 3rd person Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Core 2 Duo RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce GTX 400 series Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Core 2 Quad RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce GTX 700 series Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the installed games directory