Join the all-night ghost vigil at Harwood House. As part of the 'OPG' paranormal team, explore the haunted buildings and investigate sightings of ghosts, long reported around the area of Wolfenden. Grab the ghost hunting gadgets and solve the mystery surrounding this abandoned building.
- Explore the old abandoned Harwood House after dark.
- Use Ghost Hunting gadgets to discover supernatural activity, ‘see’ into the past, and hear the dead.
- Experience flashbacks to the past through Time Slips.
- Conduct paranormal investigations using a range of investigation methods.
- Use Dictaphone EVP recordings, Night Vision camera, EMF Detectors and a Thermal cam to help pinpoint phenomena.
- Communicate with ghosts via a Ouijaboard.
- Set up Trigger Object and watch for activity.
- Follow ghostly clues heard via the Ghost Box.
- Reveal paranormal phenomina with Night Vision or Thermal cameras.
- Use detective skills to uncover secret places and learn long lost secrets.
- Challenge the mind by solving puzzles and enigmas.
- Full cast of actors & sound to bring the haunted location to spooky life!
- Monitor CCTV cameras set up across the location, to watch for supernatural activity.
- Investigate both historic and recent hauntings at Harwood House.
- A cast of ghosts to discover and ghost hunting companions to remotely interact with during your Ghost Hunts.
- Written by Jonathan Boakes, creator of the Dark Fall and Lost Crown games.
- Hear real audio phenomena captured during Ghost Hunts.
- Point And Click interface Adventure Game.
- Solo gameplay.
Developer: Darkling Room
Publisher: Darkling Room
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 3.0 Ghz Intel Core i3 or equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 1 GB nVidia Geforce GT460 or equivalent
Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory