The post-soviet country of Chernarus is struck by an unknown virus, turning the majority population into frenzied infected. Fighting over resources has bred a hostile mentality among survivors, driving what’s left of humanity to collapse. You are one of the few immune to the virus - how far will you go to survive?
This is DayZ, this is your story.
DayZ is an unforgiving, authentic, open world sandbox online game where each one of 60 players on a server follows a single goal - to survive as long as they can, by all means necessary. There are no superficial tips, waypoints, built-in tutorials or help given to you. Every decision matters - with no save games, and no extra lives, every mistake can be lethal. If you fail, you lose everything and start over.
Scavenging for supplies and roaming the open world never feels safe in DayZ, as you never know what's behind the next corner. Hostile player interactions, or simply just struggling through severe weather can easily turn into intense, nerve-racking moments where you experience very real emotions. On the other hand, meeting with another friendly survivor in DayZ can lead to a true friendship that lasts a lifetime...
Your choices and your decisions create a gameplay experience that's completely unique and unequivocally personal - unmatched by any other multiplayer game out there. This is DayZ, this is your story.
- Detailed, authentic backdrop of Chernarus, an open world terrain featuring 230 square kilometers of hand-crafted environment based on real life locations.
- Real emotional experience driven by the emergent interactions of 60 players on the server, all fighting for survival by any means necessary.
- Environmental dangers including the infected, dynamic weather, and animal predators
- Wide variety of complex survival mechanics - from hunting and crafting, through sophisticated injury simulation, to transferable diseases.
- Persistent servers with complex loot economy, and the ability to build improvised bases.
- Visceral, authentic gun play and melee combat systems.
- Smooth and reactive character controller utilizing a detailed animation system.
- Rewarding and authentic experience of driving vehicles for travel and material transport.
- Robust technology platform featuring modules of Bohemia's new Enfusion Engine.
- Seamless network synchronization and significantly improved game performance.
- A platform fully open to user created content, offering the same tool set that we use for actual game development.
Developer: Bohemia Interactive Publisher: Bohemia Interactive Genre: Action, Shooter, Survival, Open World Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 or AMD Radeon HD 5850 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better Free Disk Space: 14 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory (with replace)