Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is an open-world survival horror video game serving as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut.
The story takes place in present-day Boston where it turns out FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan will have to revisit a case he thought was solved in 2005. Through unique storytelling, venture back in time to the American town Le Carré, Louisiana and uncover the mysteries buried within this once peaceful town.
- Return as FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan (just call him York - everyone does) and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
- An open-world adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
- Customisation: Customise your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
Developer: Toy Box Inc., White Owls Inc.
Publisher: Rising Star Games
Genre: Action, Adventure, Mystery, Horror
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2022
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470
RAM: 6 GB
OS: Windows 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Geforce GTX 750 2GB
Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots