Decamped is a first-person puzzle adventure game that finds the character waking up to an overgrown desolate world. They must face their past in order to move forward and unravel the mystery of what happened in Deckner.
- Explore different environments - From the suburbs to the downtown core, explore the different environments of Deckner and discover clues that may be crucial to understanding your past.
- Solve environmental puzzles - The path forward isn't as simple as it seems. Throw items, find keys, and use the world to your advantage as you push onwards to finding answers.
- Rich, visual heavy story - Why did everyone suddenly disappear? Why is the world overgrown? Is someone watching you? Decamped presents an interesting, heavy narrative that is told through visual cues in the world and dialogue.
Developer: Sobek Games Publisher: Sobek Games Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, 1st Person Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 3 GHz Dual-Core RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce GTX 960, Radeon R9 280X or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DOGE" to the installed games directory