The government has decided to cement the entrance of the Purple Lavender mine after reporting over 117 deaths in the mine and an additional 24 missing. This does not make sense, why did so many people have to perish before action was taken to close down the mine, and how could so many sneak in when the mine is under constant surveillance?
The Purple Lavender mine is scheduled to be cemented in tomorrow morning. This gives me enough time to quickly get in, document the area, and get out. Something is being hidden, and I intend to find out what.
Here is what I know so far about the Purple Lavender Mine:
1) It is reported to have 6 depths, however, I do not believe this has been confirmed.
2) There is a rumor, the deeper you descend, the more messed up things you will experience. Supposedly the pressure starts to mess with your head.
3) The original miners 70 or so years ago are a mystery. Nobody knows who they were or who their families were.
All that is left to do is to set out and hope for the best…
Depth 6 is a short horror game with an estimated single completion time of ~60 min. As such, Depth 6 does NOT offer save-game functionality. Depth 6 must be completed in a SINGLE SITTING.
Depth 6 includes 3 endings coupled with all sorts of achievements, puzzles, and mysteries to solve. And as always, you cannot go wrong with a little Easter egg!
Developer: Stanislaw Truchowski Publisher: TurnVex Genre: Horror, Adventure, Action Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5 + anything post 2016 should suffice RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GTX 950 or slightly lower Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory