Disjunction is a cyberpunk stealth-action RPG set in the dystopian underworld of a 2048 New York. Experience a reactive, intertwining story of three playable characters, working to uncover unfortunate truths that will change the fate of their city forever.
2048. Following the arrest of a prominent community leader, New York stands in disarray. Suspicions and allegations run rife throughout the city, as an insidious drug known as ‘Shard’ spreads throughout the underworld. With the city’s future in doubt, three hardened citizens rise to discover the truth and uncover a conspiracy threatening to alter the city’s fate.
- Challenging stealth-action gameplay that lets you play the way that suits your style, whether it’s sneaking through levels or attacking head-on.
- Three playable characters, each with individual abilities, cybernetic upgrades and talents to customise your playstyle.
- A reactive story where the player’s choices have real consequences.
- Stylized pixel art environments and characters.
- Atmospheric musical score by composer Dan Farley.
Developer: Ape Tribe Games
Publisher: Sold Out
Genre: RPG, Action, Stealth, Cyberpunk
Language: EN / Multi9
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom II X4 3 Ghz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD 5770, 1024 MB, Shader Model 3.0
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots