Don’t Starve is an uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic.
You play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home.
Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.
- Uncompromising Survival & World Exploration:
- No instructions. No help. No hand holding. Start with nothing and craft, hunt, research, farm and fight to survive.
- Dark and Whimsical Visuals:
- 2D characters and odd creatures inhabiting a unique 3D world.
- Randomly Generated New Worlds:
- Want a new map? No problem! At any time you can generate a new living and breathing world that hates you and wants you to die.
Developer: Klei Entertainment
Publisher: Klei Entertainment
Genre: Adventure, Survival, Horror, Simulation Crafting, Sandbox
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2013
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.7+ GHz or better
RAM: 1 GB +
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots