A unique take on third-person action-adventure survival horror with Indonesian supernatural in veins. Mixed gameplay of city exploring, “DreadOut” style smartphone ghost hunting and new action-packed combat within DreadOut supernatural realm. Even though it is a Horror game in veins, but with the touch of silly high school problems, satiric social commentaries, and yet touchy memorable moments, DreadOut 2 will become a fresh take on the survival horror genre.
- Banish them all! DreadOut style smartphone ghost hunting is back.
- Delve deeper in DreadOut supernatural realm with a new combat-oriented mechanic.
- Fight back and survive further using any available melee weapons throughout Linda's journey.
- Battle hideous bosses that roamed in the supernatural realm.
- Interact with various unique NPCs both human and ghosts, with various locations teeming with their antics.
- Considerable amount of side quests, hidden stages, and mini-bosses written specifically based on our Asian/Indonesian urban legends.
- Experience environmental storytelling. Learning about the city nooks and cranny that will guide players in finding an interesting discovery.
- Substantial amount collection of ghost and urban legends lore under our Ghostpedia is waiting to be discovered.
Developer: Digital Happiness Publisher: Digital Happiness Genre: Action, Adventure, Survival Horror, 3rd Person Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5 3570K / AMD FX-8350 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GTX 770 with 2GB VRAM / Radeon R9 280X 3GB Free Disk Space: 16 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory