DREAMO is a story-driven adventure puzzle game, where the player explores strange landscapes and solves interactive cube riddles to unlock mysteries of the dreamlike world. Featuring fully-voiced narration, the plot revolves around symbolism, morality, and the consequences of life choices.
Your memories are locked in Artifacts, which manifest in your mind as three-dimensional cubes with misplaced gears. As the dreamscape evolves, the cubes start to feature increasingly complex internal machinery, making it much more difficult to access the locked areas of your subconscious.
You play as Jack Winslow, an acclaimed pharmacologist trapped in a coma after narrowly escaping with his life from a plane crash. Assisted externally by dr Tara Moreau, you’re tasked with finding and connecting your memories in an effort to regain consciousness.
The environment in DREAMO represents chunks of memories hidden in the subconscious of your character. Delve deeper into your mind and watch as the dreamscape unfolds before your eyes, revealing another piece of information about your past and its meaning.
- First-person puzzle-adventure game
- Dozens of individually designed, challenging 3D puzzles with moving components and a variety of modifiers
- Challenge Mode – for players seeking to put their skills to the test
- Fully voiced narration
- Relaxing gameplay formula
- Expanding dreamscape
- Low polygon environment with vibrant colours
- An engaging three-chapter storyline that explores themes of memory, choice, and consequence
Developer: Hypnotic Ants Publisher: Carbon Studio Genre: Adventure, Casual, Puzzle Language: EN / Multi6 Treatment: Not required Release Date:
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 or greater RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 760 or greater Free Disk Space: 3000 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel i7-7700K equivalent or greater RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 480 or greater Free Disk Space: 3000 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory