My name is Logan Johnson, and I am a journalist for the NewsLine newspaper, this was the beginning of my story. I snuck a secret K-529 scientific and technical base to find clues that Panicum had hidden. In this underground laboratory secret biological weapons were developed.
created from an Ebola virus called the virus "E". Due to the accident, the virus has spread throughout the base "Mole-529", almost all the staff mutated.
You need to immediately find out who set up the accident on a secret base, and stop the spread of the E virus, millions can die!
In the game you will have to wait, an unsurpassed rush of adrenaline, an exciting storyline and unimaginable horrors.
- Infection - there is an opportunity to be infected with the Ebola virus. Antivirus searches.
- Realistic visual effects - photorealistic visual effects.
- Excellent lighting - properly selected lighting gives the atmosphere of horror.
- High-quality sounds - well-chosen and high-quality audi sounds, and a soundtrack that fill the atmosphere of the game.
- A large number of enemies - engage in a tough battle with enemies, explore the dark scary corridors.
- Puzzles - solve puzzles to access areas, collect and use objects found in the environment, in a terrifying constant struggle for survival.
- Large expanses of the map - 10 floors, scientific and technical underground station "Mole-529".
- An interesting plot - there is nothing more beautiful than a famously twisted plot. The plot, which keeps in suspense from the first to the last minute.
- Various weapons.
Developer: indie_games_studio Publisher: indie_games_studio Genre: Adventure, Survival Horror, Action, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi5 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel CORE i3 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 820m Free Disk Space: 9 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel CORE i5 RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 920mx Free Disk Space: 9 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory