Explore an unknown world. Discover its past. Uncover its mystery. Eclipse is a first-person sci-fi adventure game. After crash-landing on a sentient planet, you awake to find a dreamscape world filled with discovery, wonder and the littered remains of a betrayed civilization.
Crash-landed on a sentient planet, you awake to discover a dreamscape world filled with alien wonder and the remains of a betrayed civilization. You find a powerful relic, the Artifact, that can interact with ancient technology and grant you near-magical powers. What secrets does the planet harbor? What cataclysm befell its inhabitants? Use your jetpack-equipped spacesuit, and investigate the ancient ruins to uncover the planet's tragic past.
- 3+ hours of gameplay
- Full locomotion with smooth and snap turn options.
- You can fly - Jetpack throughout the world
- Original soundtrack throughout
- Truly experience an alien world for the very first time
Developer: White Elk LLC Publisher: White Elk LLC Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Sci-fi, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi9 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480, equivalent or better Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory