Element: Space is a turn-based tactical squad RPG set two-hundred years in the future.
As Captain Christopher Pietham, you will lead your crew into battle in order to save humanity from extinction!
Travel to the far reaches of spaces, recruit allies, gather equipment, and combat deadly enemies.
In battle, you will have to strategically maneuver your squad, utilize cover, and combine your companions’ skills and unique abilities for deadly effect!
Choosing when to engage your enemies up close and personal and when to pick them off surgically from afar will be critical for gaining the upper-hand.
Your ideological decisions will mark how the rest of the Galaxy perceives you. Make sure to forge strong political alliances early on to ensure your victory in the final confrontation.
You hold the fate of the Galaxy in your hands. Good luck, Captain!
Element: Space features a battle system full of deep strategy:
- Engage in turn-based combat and real-time exploration.
- Approach complex, team-based tactics by combining character skills with free-form movement.
- Outfit your squad from a selection of 32 melee and ranged weapons that allow for different play styles and strategies.
- Unlock perks and weapons by gaining reputation with the galaxy’s factions.
- Grow your characters through their unique branching upgrade trees – no two characters are the same!
- Battle against a wide range of enemy units and squads.
- Factions’ combat perks combine with their specialist units to challenge the player in different ways throughout the game.
The single-player campaign offers:
- A fully-realized universe with a detailed and extensive history.
- Seven explorable factions, each inspired by distinct cultures and traditions, offering their own units, tactics, architectures and perspectives.
- Eight possible companions, each with their own extensive backstory and narrative arc. Help them achieve their personal goals in order to upgrade their skills and maximize their potential in battle.
- 24 handcrafted levels, each designed to provide unique combat experiences. No procedural content.
- A nuanced ideological system that tracks your decisions and actions throughout the game, affecting your reputation with factions, your character roster, and more.
- Multiple endings – from your reputation with different factions to your relationship with your party, every decision you make will shape the destiny of the galaxy.
- High replayability. Each playthrough will allow you to see new missions, party-members, and storylines. The wide range of equipment, skills, perks, and companions permits for very different playstyles game to game.
- Extinction Mode: Hardcore mode for those looking for an extra challenge.
- 12 to 15 hours of playtime per playthrough.
- Humor in the style of the action-adventure sci-fi movies you loved in the 80’s and 90’s.
Developer: Sixth Vowel Publisher: Inca Games Genre: Strategy, RPG, Turn-Based, Action Language: EN / Multi6 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit) Video Card: GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Radeon HD 7770 Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-7600K RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit) Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 / Radeon RX 580 Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory (with replace)