Mr Rhino, the sole survivor of a train crash, wakes up in what seems to be a dystopian parallel universe and a nightmarish, infected version of his hometown. And so begins the opening chapter of his journey in Exit Limbo.
Experience a relentless, hard hitting brawling adventure as you fight for your life, literally tearing apart enemy monsters whilst witnessing the growth of Mr Rhino’s strength as he tries to make heads or tails of the world around him.
Exit Limbo pays homage to the old school side scrolling beat 'em ups and evolves the formula with a spectacular fighting system and a non-linear world to explore. Meet a memorable cast, discover a unique visual art style and listen to a hypnotizing soundtrack while struggling to Exit the Limbo.
- A spiritual successor and an evolution of the 80’s and 90’s classic genre
- Fast and relentless action with a vast fighting system to master
- Counter your enemies to tear off their limbs and use them as weapons!
- Beautifully hand drawn 2d characters with light sensitive maps that blend perfectly into the moody apocalyptic landscape
- Set in an unique & imaginative revisiting of the developers’ very own home city
- Non linear world to explore
- Killer retro synthwave soundtrack, composed by the Exit Limbo band, sharing the same name and taking part in the development of this passion project
Developer: Virtual Craft Studio Publisher: IndieGala Genre: Action, Beat 'em up, RPG, Arcade Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 3.5 GHz or AMD equivalent RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 970 or higher with 4GB Memory Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory