Fallen Angel is a symphony of pixel art and demon-fuelled action. Fallen Angel is a 2D top-down ARPG with strategic fast-paced combat, lore driven items and weapons, and fun character progression to suit your preferred combat style. Set in a world inspired by biblical Apocrypha and more than a little modern style, the many realms of Heaven are a strange and varied place. Lucifer won’t just be slicing his way through pearly gates and angelic choirs, but strange high-tech constructs, idyllic earth-like plains, floating islands, and more. Each Archangel will have a strong, thematic influence on the environments and creatures the player will encounter in each realm.
- A BEATDOWN OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS - As the Fallen one, you’ll be throwing down with all the armies of Heaven across a multitude of strange realms. From crumbling ruins and lush green valleys to cyberpunk nightclubs and to far stranger places beyond. you’ll have to contend with roaming and flying angelic beasts of all shapes, with wings, tentacles, too many eyeballs, and without a rosy-cheeked harp-playing cherub in sight.
- FOES IN HIGH PLACES - Each of Heaven’s realms in Fallen Angel is ruled over by a powerful Archangel, their influence shaping the world around them, repainting all of creation in their own image. Explore these strange lands and challenge their lords in intense boss battles. Each boss has their own mechanics and strategies to overcome, tactics and strategy will matter.
- AN UNRELENTING ASSAULT - Survive the angelic onslaught through mastery of Fallen Angel’s stylish combat. Launch your enemies into the air, juggle their helpless bodies with a flurry of attacks. Chain claw, blade, and gun attacks into ferocious combos. Witha wide array of weaponry available, players can choose their preferred combat playstyle. As you progress you'll be able to choose a variety of upgrades for your character allowing you to pick the upgrades that suit your playstyle or bolster your weaknesses.
Developer: Matrioshka Games Publisher: V Publishing, Surefire.Games Genre: Action, RPG, Hack and Slash Language: EN / Multi9 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz RAM: 3 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 512 mb video memory Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory