For the People is a mix of a political management sim and a visual novel, putting players in the shoes of an idealistic young state official tasked with shaping the future of a communist factory town. Will the party provide for the people, or are the people just cogs in its machine?..
- Develop a taste for power - Manage the appeals for justice from your citizens, grant or dismiss requests from subject departments, and untangle a web of political intrigue. Information is your most valuable resource, so do not be afraid to obtain it by any means necessary!
- Always be two steps ahead - Every district in Iron-1 needs your help, but with a limited budget, you cannot help everyone. Strategically distribute resources to the people to earn their trust and increase your influence over them. There is no chance to please everyone, so you will inevitably have to take sides.
- Over 5 possible endings - Every decision has a consequence. You will need to balance the interests of the party, the future of the country, and the very livelihood of your citizens.
Developer: Brezg Studio Publisher: 101XP Genre: Simulation, Adventure, Visual Novel Language: EN / Multi4 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Pentium 4 1.5 GHz / Athlon XP RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory