Greak: Memories of Azur is a beautiful single-player adventure with hand-drawn animations. You will take the role of three siblings: Greak, Adara and Raydel to guide them through the lands of Azur. Alternate control between them and use their unique abilities to escape from the Urlag invasion.
– Hand-Drawn Art and Animation: Enjoy a captivating story line about family, home and union in difficult times while you discover colorful and expressive scenarios.
– Specially Crafted Puzzles: Solve specially crafted puzzles to find and collect the missing pieces of an Airship through an Interconnected World.
– Unique Gameplay: Alternate between the three characters and use their different abilities to explore the Magical lands of Azur.
– Fast-Paced Combat: Discover new areas and fight against a wide variety of enemies to rescue the Courines from the Urlag invasion.
– Cinematic Clips: Throughout the game, you will encounter beautiful hand-drawn cinematic clips that will accompany key story moments to immerse you into the world of Azur.
– Live Orchestra Soundtrack: Enjoy the expressive and atmospheric music themes specially created to experience a unique adventure.
Developer: Navegante Entertainment Publisher: Team17 Genre: Action, Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle Language: EN / Multi10 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, 512 GB or AMD Radeon HD 6570, 1 GB Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom II X2 550 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5750, 1 GB Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder “CODEX” to the installed games directory