Gyromancer is a Pop Cap / Square Enix collaboration. This is a Puzzle RPG.
Join Rivel and his companion, Laska, on a grand chase spanning twelve stages. What awaits at the end of the hunt?
Each stage contains its own objectives, from defeating the beasts that block your way to solving puzzles before time runs out. Rivel can learn to summon dozens of the beasts he encounters, bending their power to his will. Each beast you command in battle is unique, so find the one that best suits your play style.
Hidden within each stage are a number of awards earned for completing feats great and small. Finding them all won't be easy. Are you up to the challenge?
- New battle system based on Bejeweled Twist
- Command unique beasts to battle your foes
- Search the map for items, coins, and new beasts to fight at your side
- Gain levels in battle and acquire powerful new beasts
- Assume the role of Rivel, a deadly mage, as he rids Aldemona Wood of a brooding darkness
Developer: Square Enix, PopCap Games, Inc.
Publisher: Square Enix
Genre: RPG, Puzzle, Casual
Language: EN / Multi6
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2009
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.4 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible video card with Shader model 2.0 Capability
Free Disk Space: 170 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots