HammerHelm is a unique blend of third-person adventuring and strategic town building. Create your dwarf character and build a flourishing town above ground. Complete quests, craft weapons and armor, defeat dangerous enemies and be the leader your townspeople need!
Banished from your homeland for believing that dwarfs can live above ground, you decide to build a new town that will attract other dwarves who share the same vision. Become a leader and keep your townspeople safe and happy by completing quests, crafting items and fighting off enemies. The bigger your town, the bigger your adventure!
- Build a town with over 45 structures including farms, breweries, weapon smiths and cooks
- Explore the world and its many creatures in numerous dungeons, caves, mines and more
- Complete quests and manage your town to ensure the citizens are safe and happy
- Craft over 100 items from armor and weapons to decor for your home
- Fight dangerous enemies in a fast-paced, action combat system
Developer: SuperSixStudios Publisher: SOEDESCO Genre: RPG, Action, Adventure, Simulation, Strategy Language: EN / Multi11 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 (2.8 GHz) RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce GTX 650 / Radeon R9 M270X Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory