Hirilun is a time-trial-based first-person platformer in which you will explore a dark and strange city. Run, jump, glide, sprint and dash to achieve the best possible time, and compete with your friends in worldwide leaderboards.
- You will need to move very quickly, running and jumping nonstop, going through all the checkpoints, and reaching your goal.
- You will be able to dash, sprint and plane, but use these skills wisely, as they are limited.
- Each level has a multitude of different paths; which will be the fastest one? You'll have to find out...
- Collecting the experiences that you will find along the way will make your timer stop temporarily. Still, it may not always be worth the detour...
- Compete with your friends and in world leaderboards that are updated every day.
Developer: Gone Mad Studios
Genre: Action, Adventure, Platformer
Language: EN / Multi6
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2022
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 / AMD A8 6410
RAM: 3 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R9 270
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots