Husk is a down-to-earth survival-horror, about harm, pain and seeking forgiveness in Shivercliff, a town abandoned for unknown reasons.
A tribute to classical thrillers like Silent Hill or Twin Peaks.
It's 1995, you’re Matthew Palmer and you’ve just woken up after a train crash. There's nobody around you. Especially, there’s no trace of your wife and daughter.
The only sign indicating where you are says:
Welcome to Shiverclff.
- Down-to-earth storyline touching problems of violence and alcohol addiction
- Immersive narration
- 90's climate with a lot of references
- Inspired by titles like Silent Hill or Alan Wake
- Different locations of Shivercliff town and its surroundings
- Different types of monsters and boss fights
- Classical survival horror
- Dedicated soundtrack created by Arkadiusz Reikowski
- 4-5 hours of gameplay
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
Developer: UndeadScout Publisher: IMGN.PRO Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie Language: EN / Multi8 Medicine: Included Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: AMD APU A6 3670K or Intel Core i3 2120 or newer architectures RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 Video Card: ATI/AMD Radeon HD 7770 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Free Disk Space: 15 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: AMD FX8320 or Intel Core i5 4690K or newer architectures RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 Video Card: ATI/AMD Radeon R9 285 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Free Disk Space: 20 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory (with replace)