Inferno - Beyond The 7th Circle is an old-school Dungeon Crawler with survival elements. It's made for hardcore gamers and fans of 80s and 90s cRPG.
It's the spiritual successor of The 7th Circle. Unlike its predecessor, Inferno - Beyond The 7th Circle has a more "classic" approach to the Dungeon Crawler genre: you can now save and load the game when you want and if you die you can just reload your last saved game. Also, there are plenty of new contents: more items, more skills, more spells, more tasks, quests and lot of resources to find.
Key features of the game
- Grid-based First Person Dungeon Crawler. If you've enjoyed classic CRPG from the 90s, you will like this game.
- Turn based combat. Take your time, plan your strategy.
- Create your character: choose attributes, skills, traits, personality and background.
- Learn more than 70 "Magic Formulas" to cast spells and use resources to empower your magics.
- Deep character customization system
- Survive: search for food, clean water and other resources to craft items, weapons, armors and useful items.
- A huge map to explore.
- Improve your skills as you use them. E.G: the more you use an axe, the more you will improve your "Bladed Weapon" skill.
- Puzzle to solve, hidden areas to find, tasks to fulfill and a lot of demons to kill.
Developer: 68k Studios
Publisher: 68k Studios
Genre: RPG, Dungeon Crawler, Survival
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5 2.67 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better
Free Disk Space: 750 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots