Kynseed is a sandbox life sim RPG brought to you by developers who worked on the Fable series for Lionhead Studios.
Live your life in a quirky world where everyone ages and dies, including your pets! Take control of the mystical Kynseed and grow your family legacy over generations as you pass your skills and powers down to your children.
- Run a business such as a blacksmith, tavern, apothecary, or goods store.
- Go adventuring in dangerous regions and battle dark faery tale creatures.
- Farm your land to create various ingredients that you'll come to rely on.
- Develop relationships with NPC’s who have their own lives and who will remember your deeds, actions, and pranks!
- Find proverbs to unlock the secrets of this mysterious dark faery tale world.
- Gather materials to create items, craft beers, or mix cures for a range of bizarre maladies.
- Buy strange artifacts from the mysterious Mr Fairweather - items which can aid your chores, help you in combat, or just let you mess with the world. But be warned of his life tax, for each item must be paid with years from your life!
Developer: PixelCount Studios
Publisher: PixelCount Studios
Genre: RPG, Simulation, Indie
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: DirectX 11 compatible video card
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots