Leaving Lyndow is a short, first-person exploration adventure game, set in the Eastshade universe.
It's Clara's last day on the island where she grew up. With high honors, she's graduated and fulfilled her childhood dream of joining the Guild of Maritime Exploration. She needs to complete preparations, visit her favorite places, and say her goodbyes - before leaving on a journey she may not return from. *Dangerous journey not included*
- Leaving Lyndow is a peaceful experience, with a detailed environment to explore at your own pace.
- Examine objects to learn about the life and world of a young scientist preparing to leave home.
- Partake in mini-games that further reveal the story.
- Speak with friends and family as they prepare for the departure of a loved one.
- Short and sweet: An experience that can be completed in one sitting.
Developer: Eastshade Studios LLC
Publisher: Eastshade Studios LLC
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Language: EN / Multi4
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2017
CPU: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 or higher
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
Free Disk Space: 400 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots