Leaving Lyndow is a short, first-person exploration adventure game, set in the Eastshade universe.
It's Clara's last day on the island where she grew up. With high honors, she's graduated and fulfilled her childhood dream of joining the Guild of Maritime Exploration. She needs to complete preparations, visit her favorite places, and say her goodbyes - before leaving on a journey she may not return from. *Dangerous journey not included*
- Leaving Lyndow is a peaceful experience, with a detailed environment to explore at your own pace.
- Examine objects to learn about the life and world of a young scientist preparing to leave home.
- Partake in mini-games that further reveal the story.
- Speak with friends and family as they prepare for the departure of a loved one.
- Short and sweet: An experience that can be completed in one sitting.
CPU: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 or higher Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory Free Disk Space: 400 MB