Maid of Sker is a first-person survival horror, set in a remote hotel with a gory and macabre history from British folklore. Armed with only a defensive sound device, you’ll utilise stealth tactics to avoid death amongst a cult of sound-based AI enemies.
Set in 1898 and inspired by the haunting Welsh tale of Elisabeth Williams, this is a story of a family empire driven by torture, slavery, piracy and a supernatural mystery that suffocates the grounds of the hotel.
Created and developed by Wales Interactive with a plot crafted by the writing talent and designers behind the likes of SOMA, Don’t Knock Twice and Battlefield 1.
- 3D sound-based AI system as the core survival mechanic.
- Realistic visuals featuring 4k uncapped on PC (1080p 60fps minimum).
- A chilling story inspired by Welsh folklore fusing psychological, gothic and British horror.
- Re-imagining of famous Welsh hymns Calon Lân (A Pure Heart), Suo-Gân (Welsh Lullaby) and Ar Hyd Y Nos (All Through the Night) from the spine-chilling voice of Tia Kalmaru.
Developer: Wales Interactive Publisher: Wales Interactive Genre: Action, Adventure, Survival Horror, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi13 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX-6300 or better RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM Free Disk Space: 15 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5-10500 / AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or greater RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater Free Disk Space: 15 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory