As the hero in Map of Materials, you'll embark alone on a journey to discover your past and escape from the dark secret of a long-abandoned land.
Armed with a sword and a bow, you'll confront a threatening shadow that will try to stop you.
Map of Materials is a short old-school RPG with some survival and crafting elements. The game has a simple, open story. It's my first game and I developed it in my spare time. I hope you enjoy this little adventure!
- Explore - Explore an open world from a third person view.
- Game world - caves, ruins, tombs, various biomes.
- Survive - In order to survive, you’ll need to ration your food.
- Combat - With sword, bow and a little magic you'll fight dangerous creatures.
- Improve - During the game you can improve your weapons.
- Craft - Create items to help you survive.
- Loot - Find hidden items that improve your skills.
- Quests - These guide you through the game as you explore a beautiful world.
- Music - Beautiful soundtracks will accompany you on your dangerous journey.
Developer: Rain on 30 Publisher: Rain on 30 Genre: Adventure, RPG Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2022
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 3 Ghz Quad Core RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: AMD Radeon RX 580 / Geforce GTX 980 Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "TiNYiSO" to the installed games directory