Marble Age is a turn-based historical strategy where your task is to turn a small Ancient Greek village into a flourishing Polis, powerful enough to conquer the known world!
- Your choice of a Polis will determine the game's strategy: diplomatic style for Athens, trading style for Corinth, and military-style for Sparta.
- Wisely distribute your workers to ensure a stable supply of food and materials.
- Discover ancient technologies, wisely manage resources, and turn your settlement into a flourishing and influential Polis!
- Explore the world, establish colonies, build relationships with neighbors through the game's deep diplomacy system.
- Learn the history of Ancient Greece in a fun way!
- Completely new graphics and music.
- Updated technologies and buildings.
- New events, trials, and achievements.
- New game mechanics and improved balance.
Developer: Clarus Victoria
Publisher: Clarus Victoria
Genre: Strategy, Simulation
Language: EN / Multi6
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: nVidia 7900 256 MB video memory or better, ATI HD2600 XT 256 MB video memory or better
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots