You play as Nicholas, a guy who lost his memory due to an accident two years ago. Because of this you have no friends, no clear objective in life and have gotten behind in what academic matters refer.
The school has deemed necessary (mandatory) for you to attend an eight days seminar in an island located somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean.
Here you will meet five other students to partake in varied activities under special supervision. But strange things begin to happen...
- A story driven 'Point and Click' adventure experience with an innovative RPG/Visual Novel narrative style. Exploration becomes an option while not making you feel lost on what to do next.
- Carefully crafted geographical locations with pixels that will immerse you in a tropical island environment far away from the city and its noise.
- Multidimensional cast of characters featuring original art that will make you feel like the protagonist of an anime series.
- Eight distinct endings (some good, some bad...) with slight variations depending on your playthrough and choices.
- Many (skippable) mini-games that will offer you a break from reading when you need it.
Developer: Akumu Games, Iliad Works Publisher: Iliad Works Genre: Adventure, RPG, Visual Novel Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or better RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Video Card: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory