During a long-passed archaeological excavation, a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions – providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was founded near the excavation site providing refuge and a place for adventurers to sell their hard-earned riches.
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements following the everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that dreams of becoming a hero.
- While conducting your business in Rynoka village, you can put items on sale, set their price carefully, manage gold reserves, recruit assistants and upgrade the shop. Be careful though – some shady individuals may want to steal your precious wares!
- Defeat various enemies and bosses, and revel in challenging and deep combat mechanics. Masterful control of your weapons, critical timing, careful positioning, and an understanding of your enemies and environment are crucial to your survival. How you battle your enemies is up to you.
- Get to know your neighbors as you restore the prosperity of this small commercial hamlet. Help establish new businesses and watch them grow in the idyllic community of Rynoka.
- Understanding the crafting and enchanting system is essential for your progression. Interact with the villagers to craft new armor and weapons, and enchant existing equipment. This creates a great deal of flexibility and spices up the way equipment is used.
- Access strange worlds through otherworldly gates and collect valuable items from exotic civilizations: resources, weapons, armors and peculiar artifacts. Hoarding everything won't be possible - use the unique inventory system wisely to take the most profitable loot with you.
- Gates lead to different worlds. Each run is unique and forces you to make smart and calculated decisions. You never know what you will encounter next – that’s why you must be prepared for everything.
Developer: Digital Sun
Publisher: 11 bit studios
Genre: Action, Adventure
Language: EN / Multi10
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD PhenomII X4 3 Ghz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7
Video Card: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD 5770, 1024 MB, Shader Model 3.0
Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 10
Video Card: GeForce GTX 660
Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots