Musou Orochi Z is an exclusive project from Koei combining the two best tactical games Sangoku Musou and Sengoku Musou with new missions and an original script. Without warning, the Serpent King Orochi began an invasion. Using tremendous power to break space and time, Orochi kidnapped the most powerful and brave warriors of Ancient China and Feudal Japan in order to test their skills in battle with their best warriors. None of the armies could resist the power of Orochi. There were fewer heroes on earth who continued to resist the Serpent King. 96 game characters instead of 79 in the original, all old ones have optional new costumes, new campaigns, new game modes, new items. In general, for all normal publishers it would be just an addon, but Koei serves it as a third of the WO.
- Contains full stories of Warriors Orochi and Warriors Orochi 2.
- Benkei, who worked for Yoshitsune Minamoto, is a new character in the game.
- Sanzang is also a new character in the game.
- To play in Dramatic Mode, you can now choose your characters, and not those that the game offers you.
- The 2nd player can choose his team.
Developer: Omega Force Publisher: KOEI Genre: Action, Hack & Slash Language: EN / JAP Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2009
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Pentium IV 1.6 GHz or AMD Athlon RAM: 512 MB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 128 MB VRAM, DirectX9.0c Free Disk Space: 7 GB