Nelly Cootalot is the stupidly named pirate adventurer with a heart of gold. Uncover corruption and wanton punning in this HD revival of a classic freeware adventure game.
The revenue of the game – after fees and taxes are deducted – will go to the RSPB, a British charity taking care of our feathered friends (birds).
Nelly Cootalot, fearsome pirate and lover of tiny and adorable creatures, is charged by the spirit of a dead buccaneer to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a fleet of birds known as spoonbeaks. Her adventure will bring her face to face with the nefarious Baron Widebeard as she uncovers corruption and wanton punning in the Barony of Meeth.
– Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy! is your opportunity to:
– Rescue endangered and unusually named wildfowl.
– Acquire morally dubious items on behalf of minor aristocrats.
– Intercept the private correspondances of a daredevil pilot.
– Come to the aid of downtrodden supernatural beings.
– Be confused by obscure colloquialisms.
– Borrow facial hair from long-dead pirates.
– Wantonly misuse the word 'borrow'.
Developer: Alasdair Beckett-King
Publisher: Application Systems Heidelberg
Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
Language: EN / Multi5
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
DirectX: Version 9.0 or newer
Free Disk Space: 2.7 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots