Niche - a genetics survival game is a fresh blend of turn-based strategy and simulation combined with roguelike elements.
Shape your own species of cat/fox/bear/dog-like animals based on real genetics. Keep your animals alive against all odds, such as hungry predators, climate change and spreading sickness.
If your species goes extinct the game is lost and your evolution needs to start anew.
- Real genetics for breeding system
- Over 100 genes to shape your species
- Procedurally generated worlds and animals
- 4 biomes featuring different predators, prey and flora to explore
- Game mechanics inspired on population genetics
Developer: Stray Fawn Studio
Publisher: Stray Fawn Studio
Genre: Simulator, Strategy, Indie
Language: EN / Multi8
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
Video Card: nVidia 8800 GT / AMD 4670 or faster
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots